Sunday

Creamy fish



I'm not particularly fond of fish. Or cream cheese. Or green peppers. So I was a bit apprehensive when my mom made this one night when I came over for dinner. Surprisingly, it was really tasty and it's been one of my favorite dishes ever since.

What you need (2 servings):
- 1 onion, cut in half rings
- 1 green pepper, cut in strips
- 2 pieces of frozen fish, such as cod, tilapia or pangasius
- approx. 65g of cream cheese with herbs such as Boursin
- approx. 65ml cream
- salt, pepper


Preheat the oven at 200C. Put the pieces of fish in an oven dish and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the onion and green pepper on top. Mix the cream cheese with the cream and pour over the fish. Cook in the oven for approx. 30mins.
Serve with rice and a cucumber salad.

[adapted from an AH recipe]

No comments:

Post a Comment